Imagine this, you walking down a street and right before you, appears a impressive beautiful girl, golden hair, blue eyes and a body of Venus. As she gets nearer to you she takes a glace at you and gives you a fantastic smile. You turn around keeping in mind is it me she is smiling at, and recognize that it is. So, how to impress a girl like that? As usual you smile back like a smiling fool, not doing anything and just take your way. Sound familiar? Each man that ever walked the earth at some stage in his life has had a practice not different to this one. It may have been in a club, on a bus, in the college or workplace or in any other such social state. Maximum number of men, ask the question “was she interested in me” the answer to this question is simple! Obviously she was you idiot! In the sense of sales they would name this a buying signal and you would go in to sign up the deal.
Don’t worry, understanding the buying-signals of girls is only a part of what you will learn in this book.
You will learn perceptions into understanding yourself and how to make yourself the very spirit of attractiveness to women.
- You will learn how to approach and talk to a beautiful girl in a way that will make you both charming and stimulating to the fairer sex.
- You will learn tactics that would give yourself confidence in your capability that how to impress a girl at any will.
- You will also realize what girls are looking for in men, and like a chameleon mold yourself into that role to attain your goal.
If you look around you will know, all men can use these practices that how to impress a girl. From the sportsperson, to the geek, from Brad Pitt to the Elephant man, from the very old to those just starting out their journey into the mysteries of girls.
I frequently hear said, “There are never any women around that I find striking” .Well this is ridiculous and the guy saying that is not an alpha man and lacks the technique that how to impress a girl.
The power of the dragging triangle!
Dragging is my local idiom, for impressing the girls in a deliberate way. You may distinguish it by numerous other names, picking up, chatting up or even sharking. It does not mean what you call it, as it all extents to the same thing, your struggle in trying to find favors with the fairer sex and how to impress a girl.
As the title proposes, there are three sides or aspects to the pulling triangle.
The idea came, that there must be a widespread strategy that can be useful to getting you 99% of the method to being able to impress a girl. The other 1% coming from discrete techniques and strategies that create each persons methodology seem individual. Several people have termed this the 99/1 solution.
We approached to the assumption that there were three areas that you should be skillful in each starting one of the corners. Thus we approached upon the foundation of what we came to call “The Dragging Triangle” the widespread strategy that got you 99% of the way there. The last 1% or the frosting on the cake originated to study your ability as would be Don Juan.
Guys, I give you the Dragging triangle. The first 70%.
Looking Good Felling Good